- Linking Freedom of Information and Open Data for Greater Transparency and Participation in Banda Aceh, Open Data Lab Jakarta/World Wide Web Foundation, 2014-2015.
- Leveraging Mobile Technology to Save Lives Program, Jhpiego Indonesia, 2013 – 2014
- COMprehensive Program to Enhance Technology, Engineering and ScieNCE Education (COMPETENCE) in Asia project, UNESCO Jakarta, 2010-2011.
- Doing development in a digital world, and what does this means for Practical Action? Practical Action, 3 May 2018.
- How can we ensure that the citizens, government and civil society work together? Panoply Digital, 25 April 2018. [Crossposted here]
- MERL Tech London: What’s your organisation’s take on data literacy, privacy and ethics? Practical Action, 26 March 2018. [Crossposted on MERL Tech News]
- Indonesia needs net neutrality protections, urgently. Panoply Digital, 22 February 2018.
- Is blockchain the right technical solution for our projects? Practical Action, 21 February 2018.
- What is Information and Communication Technologies for Development and why it matters? Practical Action, 18 December 2017.
- From Connectivity to Co-creation: How can ICT accelerate the achievement of SDGs? Practical Action, 2 November 2017.
- Without open and free internet, Indonesia will come short in achieving Sustainable Development Goals. Panoply Digital, 24 August 2017.
- Understanding open data as integral part of eGovernment systems: a perspective from Jakarta. Panoply Digital, 17 July 2017.
- The evolution of telecentres and libraries in Indonesia. ISIF Asia, 3 June 2014.
- Jameson, S., Lämmerhirt, D. and Prasetyo, E. (2017). Acting Locally, Monitoring Globally? How to Link Citizen-Generated Data to SDG monitoring. Available at: this link
- Lämmerhirt, D., Jameson, S. and Prasetyo, E. (2017). From Evidence to Action: Turning Citizen-Generated Data into Actionable Information to Improve Decision-Making and Increase Impact. Available at: this link
- Lämmerhirt, D., Jameson, S. and Prasetyo, E. (2016). How to Make Citizen-Generated Data Work: Towards a Framework Strengthening Collaborations Between Citizens, Civil Society Organisations, And Others. Available at: this link
- Prasetyo, E. (2012) Crowdsourcing System Success for Emergency Relief Operations (Case Study: Haiti). Master thesis. IDPM, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. Read the dissertation here.