I wrote five blogposts for Panoply Digital and Practical Action this winter (yay!). Please visit the links to read them.
- Blockchain is on the rise, however, I argue it isn’t for everyone. How to assess if our ICT4D project needs a blockchain? Is blockchain the right technical solution for our projects? attempts to answer some of our questions.
- Indonesia needs net neutrality protections, urgently. With 112 million users, Indonesia can’t afford to not have ones. It’s time for us to demand a free and open internet.
- The London ICT4D Meetup – October 2017 edition was too good to miss. Ronda and I decided to share the takeaways: WFT?! Presentations and four take aways from the sub-Saharan African startups-themed London ICT4D Meetup.
- Love it or loathe it. The terminology of ICT4D is a bit of controversy. What is Information and Communication Technologies for Development, and why it matters?
- From connectivity to co-creation: how can ICT accelerate the achievement of SDGs? summarises what we discussed during 1st Global STI Conference in Brussels.